|Me:||Life is hard. And it's only going to get worse from here.|
Ninety-seven percent of the time I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. It's more fun that way.
|Me:||Life is hard. And it's only going to get worse from here.|
- Tom Baker just doing the old creepy grin and nod and occasionally offering Jelly Babies
- Janet Fielding fitting more activism into 6 seconds than the entire internet has ever imagined
- Lalla Ward putting up endless clips of her dogs being adorable, or sometimes showing off her latest knitting project
- Sylvester McCoy being generally pervy-yet-adorable
- Sophie Aldred pretending it’s all serious…and then bashing toy daleks with a tiny baseball bat while laughing maniacally
Paul McGann having several seconds of random inanimate objects, his tv while it’s on, the road while in a car, him making a weird face and saying photosynthesis
also Sylvester would definitely play the spoons at one point
anneke wills making short travel diaries in which she say “lovely” uncountable times.
daphne ashbrook always having a guest star in her videos.
nicola bryant talking about the books, recipes and movies she discovered recently, wearing glasses, always ending with blowing a kiss to the camera.
lisa bowerman vining together with nick briggs from inside big finish. a series of videos showing a prank war within the team commences.
1. state your name: Sarah
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: If I had been a boy, I would have been “Joshua Daniel”. And my mom wanted to name me “Elizabeth” at one point, but my dad thought I wouldn’t be able to spell it.
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mother.
4. what was your first job? My first and only job was spending three weeks substituting as a paraprofessional at my mother’s school.
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not knowing basic baby facts and getting one of “those looks” from my mother.
6. do you miss your ex? I’ve never had an SO. I can’t miss someone who never existed in the first place.
7. chocolate or dark chocolate? Both, but certain kinds of cheap regular chocolate can be kind of nasty.
8. do people praise you for your looks? No.
9. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Blue, green, and purple.
10. how do you wear your makeup? I may only put on makeup two or three times a year, tops, but it’s usually just some concealer(?) to cover blemishes and even out the dark circles under my eyes. My mom keeps telling me I should really try eye makeup, though.
11. what are some of your nicknames? I’ve never really had nicknames, but I made up “Jexx” and “Jexxer” as a character name for gaming and other things (like this) by randomly jabbing two keys on the keyboard and adding a vowel in between.
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? Three.
13. how many bathrooms? Three.
15. do you have a car? Not yet.
16. do you work out every week? (*choke*) Ppppppthahahahahahahahaha!
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes.
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I’ve never even kissed anyone.
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Only when I was forced to in school.
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? The last time I wore one, it was a standard modest one-piece.
21. do you like your eyes? I love the color, but they’re very weak. I can’t see more than five inches in front of my face before things get blurry.
22. do you think you are pretty? NO.
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? My mother. And a four-month-old baby.
24. how much money in your bank account? I have none of your goddamn business saved right now.
25. are you single? Yes.
26. do you want kids? Oddly enough, I think so, yeah.
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: Old faded and sewn up blue and black thing that I’ve had since high school (ten or eleven years).
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Tom Hiddleston
29. last movie you saw in theaters: The Desolation of Smaug, I think.
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? Yes. I was dating no one last year, and I am dating no one now, so technically that’s a yes.
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? How thoroughly do I have to elaborate my lack of relationships or romantic experience?
32. have you ever cheated?Yes. I used to play computer games in god mode.
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? FOR FUCK’S SAKE. WHAT HAVE I BEEN SAYING?
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? Dick around here, read, watch TV shows and movies over and over again while obsessing over every detail and the actors in them.
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? Drawn a picture for me.
36: who was the last person you texted? I’ve never texted anyone before. I don’t even like cellphones.
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? I WILL FUCKING BEAT YOU WITH YOUR OWN KIDNEYS IF YOU KEEP ASKING ABOUT THIS SHIT.
38: how do you look right now? Slouched in my sister-in-law’s glider with my feet up trying to balance a borrowed laptop on my thighs while fighting the constant movement of both chair and ottoman.
39: what first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Fandom.
I’ve had a crazy thought.
If I remember correctly, one of the things in Dudley’s spare bedroom was a TV he broke when his favorite television show was cancelled.
It’s been established that Harry Potter took place in the nineties, and he got Dudley’s second room in the summer of ‘91, so Dudley would have to have broken it some time before then. Here’s my crazy thought:
What if Dudley threw a massive TV-smashing tantrum because Doctor Who was cancelled?
Sure, odds are that Mr. and Mrs. Dursley wouldn’t hold with that kind of programming, but all the kids at school would talk about it so Dudley started watching it just because, and he would throw fits if he couldn’t see it. So to keep him calm and happy and prevent property destruction Mr. and Mrs. Dursley put up with 20-45 minutes of scifi nonsense each week (and made sure Harry was locked in his cupboard the whole time so he wouldn’t get ideas).
And when it was cancelled in 1989, Dudley went berserk and kicked in the TV.
(This theory may or may not be born from the fact that Harry Melling is Patrick Troughton’s grandson. This makes the whole thing too perfect to not be automatically canon.)
What do you all think?
I can’t keep up with world news and politics.
Whenever I try, I either feel homicidal anger or suicidal depression.
"Axons appeared as these kind of god-like creatures, but underneath they were festering bags of flesh. I’d love to see a modern version of that. I’d also like to see—this is really one for geeks—the return of the Mondasian Cybermen. They came from the Planet Mondas and first appeared in ‘The Tenth Planet.’ They were absolutely terrifying, with cloth faces. That was really creepy."
Peter letting out his inner Whovian when listing returning monsters he’d like to see to Entertainment Weekly. (via kitt66)
"Capaldi has an endearing habit of calling his character Doctor Who instead of the Doctor, which is wrong, as any Whovian will tell you, and strange, because he *is* a Whovian."
Yeah. I’m never commenting on that ever again, probably. And it feels weird. Thanks Peter. -_-
HE IS A CLASSIC WHO”VIAN!!